Fri, Oct 25|
Kids Day Camp
A fun filled day with crafts, snacks, games and Equine Assisted Learning and of course... HORSES!
Time & Location
Oct 25, 2019, 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Exceptional Equine, 5478 Rd, 251 Rd, Farmington, BC V0C 1N0, Canada
About the event
NO HORSES or Horse Experience Needed! Kid Camp Days are packed with activities, crafts, games, snacks and Equine Assisted Learning Exercises and of course HORSES!!
Ages: Children 6-12
Cost: $50 per child
Meals: Lunch and lights snacks are provided
Forms: Liability Forms and Waivers are to be signed by parents or legal gardians
Exceptional Equine Provides
- Cartier Farms Certified Equine Assisted Learning Exercises
- Cartier Farms Certified EAL Facilitators
- Trained Assistant Facilitators
- Trained/ Evaluated Horses
- Full Liability Insurance
- Indoor Facility
- Safety Equipment
Directions to Exceptional Equine’s Experiential Learning Center
- Go to Farmington Store
- Turn Left on to Parkland Rd.
- Go straight (W) past Parkland School, Through the four way stop until you get to the end were the Rd naturally curves Left on to 247rd
- Go Straight (S) on 247rd
- At the top of the Hill at a four way crossing turn Right onto the 216rd (W)
- Go Straight (W) 2 miles turn Right (N) onto 251rd
- Go straight we are the only place on this rd. 5478 come up the drive and to the big grey building the doors are on the north side of the building.
Kids Day Camp Oct 25
A fun filled day with crafts, snacks, games and Equine Assisted Learning and of course... HORSES!$52.50